Mobile Challenge of Champions Track and Field Meet
Apr 1, 2016 - Apr 2, 2016
MOBILE CHALLENGE OF CHAMPIONS
APRIL 1 & 2, 2016 Presented by theMOBILE SPORTS AUTHORITY
24th annual track and field competition is one of the nation’s premier high
school track and field meets, attracting up to 3,000 athletes, coaches and
supporters. The event will be held at UMS-Wright Preparatory School on April
1st and St. Paul’s Episcopal School on April 2nd.
Online registration & Miscellaneous Information:
- All Open Division entries are online at www.al.milesplit.com and follow entry procedure. Entries must be received by Monday-March 28, 2016 - 10:59 AM. No name or event additions allowed after deadline! This is for OPEN DIVISION ONLY! Please check Invitational Division information for entry procedure.
- You may login and edit your entries as often as you wish up until the entry deadline. All entries submitted as of the entry deadline are considered FINAL. Please DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO ENTER.
- No faxed or emailed entries will be accepted. Entries will not be processed until entry fee received.
- Entry fee: $100 per team boys / $100 per team girls / under 5 athletes $20 per athlete.
- Please make check payable to: Complete Sports Productions, 6509 Timbers Drive-Mobile, Alabama 36695.
- Entry fees must be postmarked by WEDNESDAY- March 30, 2016 and are NON REFUNDABLE for no shows and all weather cancellations.
- ASK FOR ROOM RATES FOR MOBILE CHALLENGE of CHAMPIONS
- Meet Headquarters: QUALITY INN & SUITES -150 W. I-65 Service Rd -Mobile, Alabama
- (251) 343-4949
- Holiday Inn Mobile West I - 10 - 5465 HWY 90W. - Mobile,Alabama (251)666-5600
- Ask For Mobile Challenge of Champions Room Rates.
- There are NO PACKETS for coaches or athletes.
- For those scheduling the ACT/SAT test it may be taken in Mobile at a local testing site.
- Official Meet Action Photo's by Pinion Photography for purchase at www.pinionphotography.com
- Souvenir Meet T-shirts on sale with competing athletes names on the back starting at $15.
- Meet Results: Complete meet results at www.dyestat.com or www.cfpitiming.com
Back To Events